Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2012 10:45:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RABIDFOX50]
Looking to get a quiver for my PSE Stinger. The factory one is not my cup of tea and prefer something a bit better.
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 2:32:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I use an Octane 5 arrow magnetic head quiver.  I love it
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Octane Quivers are some of the best out there.  Deadlock lite Pro is a solid 10/10 in my book.  Real low profile, the quiver is so close to the bow it does not offset the weight and weighs next to nothing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Im gonna bring this one back.

I just picked up a Bowtech Invasion, but im not sure if i want a quiver on my bow.  I like how it is nice and light.  It feels perfect the way it is, but i do need a way to drag arrows around.

I've thought about mounting a quiver to my pack, but im just not sure which direction to go.  Any advice for either a quality lightweight bow mounted one, or something else?

I have looked at the octane quivers and they do seem like a good choice.  What else is out there?
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Octane and Fuse are my two choices for quivers.  If you want something else I would go backpack mounted quiver for hunting.

I personally have  quiver on my bow but when I get into my tree stand I immediately take the quiver off.  One of the big pluses with detachable quivers.
Link Posted: 8/3/2013 10:40:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: X_Ring_903] [#5]
I use the Rage Cage Quiver on my Diamond Deadeye. Like the previous poster, I take my quiver off of the bow once on stand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top