Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2016 10:35:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:48:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I shot a 2008 MOAB before switching to traditional. Not super fast but very comfortable draw curve. Had the top wheel break in 2009; they sent me a new everything except for the riser immediately. I was very pleased with the service and how much they were willing to replace. They would have paid to have a shop do it but I have a press and wanted to do it myself. I put it back together and ran it no problems. Since I made the switch a teen that I take hunting has been shooting it for a good while now and it is still running fine. I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with their current line. had a 2002 Cougar before that - never had a problem. Seem to recall some years back they had some limb problems - they certainly aren't the only one to go through that - however overall they have been a good bow for the price.

Here's a pic of the problem - not a typical failure. Happened on a 3D course - still got an 8!

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top