Link Posted: 9/15/2015 8:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the info.  Another question, am I missing something with the Cabela's package?  They want over 100.00 more for what appears to be the same thing at Field and Stream.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a great bow for a kid starting out.  I believe the limb cracking rep is an exaggeration to a really small number of affected bows.  

Good luck to him hunting!

Thanks for the info.  Another question, am I missing something with the Cabela's package?  They want over 100.00 more for what appears to be the same thing at Field and Stream.

Maybe the Cabela's package is the up-graded one ? I think that model has a better arrow rest & sights ?
My 15yr old daughter has the infinite edge, great bow for the $ .
It is very Quite & light ,,,pretty quick  , great starter bow .
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 7:04:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw one local at Academy for $320 with all the stuff on it. Worth it for a noob?
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That's what Cabela's has them for now too.  It's a nice bow once it's set up correctly.

ETA: I wouldn't buy it at Cabela's and have them set it up.  See my Fin thread in the Ohio forum.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Saw one local at Academy for $320 with all the stuff on it. Worth it for a noob?

That's what Cabela's has them for now too.  It's a nice bow once it's set up correctly.

ETA: I wouldn't buy it at Cabela's and have them set it up.  See my Fin thread in the Ohio forum.
Went and looked. Mine is actually priced $270 otd. Only thing it doesn't have are arrows, kisser button, peep or stabilizer. I think I'm gonna go get it.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#8]
The Infinite Edge is a great bow for the money.  Bought one for my fiance' and she loves it.  I've shot it and was very impressed.  It's not a kids bow, girls bow, or anything like that.  It's just a great bow that anyone can make fit them.

I wouldn't see an experience shooter enjoying it as a go-to bow but I highly recommend it as a first bow to anyone.  It's a cheap way to get into the sport and a great way to figure out what direction you want to go when you upgrade later on(draw cycle, speed, brace height, axle to axle etc. are all things a noob aren't going to have a clue about until they've sent a fair number of arrows downrange).

It's a solid shooter for the money and will outshoot many bows that cost twice as much IMO despite the versatility.  I am very impressed with how well it shoots all the way down to 25lbs(lowest I've shot it).
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I chose the the Bear Cruzer over the Infinite Edge to get my wife started. I shot both and liked both. They are priced the same, and have similar range of adjustment, but the Trophy Ridge sight and rest on the Bear blow what's on the Diamond out of the water.

Side note,
10 years I just discovered the archery section.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:16:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Just noticed this thread was over a year old... Yikes
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm a big fan of the Hoyt Ignite! Got one for the wife unit awhile back and have nothing but positive input for the little thing. Fully adjustable without having to change limbs/cams. 19-30" draw length, 15-70# draw weight, 8" brace height, and 28" axel-to-axel. I think OTD was $370 with the fuse accessory kit, which is a 3 pin sight, stabilizer, and quiver.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Just bought one myself yesterday. Last time I shot a compound bow was around 1984 and that was once. Gonna try bow hunting for deer this year. Got mine for $249 at Cabelas. Guy who helped me was very helpful considering I had no idea on how to set anything up. Nice how they have an archery lane to test them.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Hoyt Ignite.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top