Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Posted: 6/27/2014 11:43:37 PM EDT
I can get one at the LBS for 599 with the low budget rest/sight/etc.     2014 model.
It will be used for elk and a lot of backyard practice.   Really need to update my equipment, currently shooting a 10 year old browning rage.
 Anybody got one?
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If you could use some of your older equipment Dick's has the "Fear no Evil" Diamond bows for I think $499. If you want all new stuff Hoyt Charger is one heck of a deal.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 10:15:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I ended up shooting 4 bows.
Cabelas Regulator, really did not like it.  Not a smooth shooting bow for me.  It was accurate, like everything else I shot

Hoyt Charger, it was a great shooter and I would have bought one.

Mathews, forgot the name, 900.00 bow.  Also a great shooter.  The smoothest,quietest bow I shot.

Mission Ballistic.  I bought it. 500.00 for the bow, they sold me a QAD drop away, copper john 4 pin sight and the bow quiver and stabilizer for another 200.00
My first 4 arrows from this bow were in a 1" group at 20 yds, and everything felt really good.   I have put about 100 arrows thru it now from 10-30 yds in my backyard range and have never shot a bow this well in my life.  I'm still using my old cabelas hunter carbon arrows, prolly stick with them, using 125 gr tips.
Either sex elk season is 5 weeks out.  and I will get to hunt ALL I WANT.  No more of that pesky work BS.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top