Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Posted: 11/1/2013 4:07:24 PM EDT
So my brother is getting into bow hunting, I have very little experience with it, and my parents asked me to look into bows for them to buy him for a christmas present.  They dont want to spend much more than $350.  I realize that for this price your not gonna get anything too amazing, but cabelas has a PSE Rally RTS package for $350.  I know PSE is a good brand, but I dont really know much about them.  The reviews kinda made it sound like this was a youth bow, but it doesnt seem to be small in size and the draw weights go up to 70#.  Is this a good bow, or should I keep looking?  Any help is appreciated.  Also the $350 price could be spent on just a bare bones bow, and he could buy the accesories he wants, but I thought the package would be a great way to get started.  My brother is about 5'11" and 160lbs, if that makes any difference, and he is 22 so he wont be growing any more.
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#1]
The Rally is probably the best beginner bow out there. It can adjust to fit any size person whether it would be a child or a full grown adult. You get all the adjustability without sacrificing speed and accuracy.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top