Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2012 10:00:13 AM EDT
So I have been out of archery for several years. I used to shoot in 4-h and loved it. I have been motivated by the bow hunting opportunities in my home state and so decided to get back into it. I am currently deployed to Egypt and some friends told me about the Bowtech deployed program. I must say that they have been awesome and have won me over with the customer service and communication they provided me. These guys are awesome.

I ordered a Diamond Deadeye from them and they really hooked it up. SO thanks to them and you guys will be seeing more of me in the Archery forum now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:20:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome and thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the forum. These companies who work with the deployed and active duty know how to build lifelong customers, huh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top