Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2012 8:49:17 AM EDT
I cant seem to find a bow with a 32inch draw that isn't a 1000.00 or that's not being made any more. So i need your help.
Got my first taste about 3months a go but the guy at sportsman's warehouse sold me the wrong bow so I returned it.
Any ideas
Link Posted: 6/14/2012 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes I'm 6'6" tall . And i really like archery
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 8:01:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VBC] [#4]
There are a few bows under a grand that offer 32" draw.   Look for bows with a long axle-to-axle length, like 34-inches a.t.a and bigger.   They tend to be the ones that can adjust out to 32" draw.  A long a.t.a. length bow is needed in order to keep the string angle from being too narrow at a 32" drawlength.

My PSE Vendetta XL goes to 32" draw.   It's been replaced by the Vendetta DC.  Even though the a.t.a. length went from 35" to 34" on the DC model, it still adjusts out to 32" drawlength and retails at $699.  

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#5]
So I ended up buying a used bow which I had replaced a few things now im getting ready to get ot setup to me

PSE Dakota  with 32inch draw
Is this any good?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top