Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2015 9:38:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 41Chevy]
Both of the limbs are cracked on my Horton sooo it looks like its time to replace it. I have taken truck loads of deer with this bow. It replaced a Yukon dhow also a Horton of sorts, let the air out of a bunch of deer with that bow as well.
So I am looking at a Ten Point Turbo XLT Pro 2
www.vanceoutdoors.com/products2.cfm/ID/111683/c120204521/...
Sorry I don't know how to make link hot on my phone.
Thinking of getting one tomorrow, is this a nice setup?
Are there others to look at in the 800.00 range?
I like that it appears compact, better for carrying in the woods etc etc
Your help is appreciated

eta: finally found some reviews on this bow and made things clear as mud...
Noisy and slow, as in really slow, much slower than advertised etc.

I would like a nice bow. Budget around the 800.00 point. I am in ohio and usually
Hunt from ground blinds or walk in and sit type thing.

In thirty years of deer hunting I have taken two deer with guns, all the rest with one type
bow or another. The horton did a great job, was never comfortable shooting out past 20 yards
with it as it was not particularly strong/fast. It would be great to be as to have confidence in the
bows ability shooting out to 40.

Sorry if my ramblings do not seem to form questions, I am seeking suggestions for a new crossbow.
Thank you

Thanks for the help! I went with a Matthews mission 360 instead of the ten point.
We shall see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top