Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2015 3:32:09 PM EDT
(it's the one on the right in below pic)

Mathews Chill R, 70 pound with 80% letoff. Fully outfitted. Has a single pin pendulum sight and Mathews swing away arrow rest.
Lone Wolf Sit & Climb II - http://amzn.com/B004XNYZ9M
Target block

The Chill R was only 2 months old.  Treestand in great shape, only faded seat fabric.

I paid $750 for everything listed above from the original owner.

I shot the bow yesterday - it was a DREAM compared to my ~15 year old Mountaineer Archery bow (left in the pic above).
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Smoking deal!

I really like the Chill-R and it may end up being my next bow, depending on what's out when I decide to upgrade...
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah you did good...

I just paid $750 for a new mission blaze, arrows, and quiver.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah dude, I'd say that's a pretty smokin deal.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah dude, I'd say that's a pretty smokin deal.
View Quote

it's been a year since I got it, and thanks! I am going to get rid of the pendulum sight and put in a trophy ridge react pro sight, I'll get it next week (opening day in 2 weeks, looking forward to it!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top