Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2014 3:29:25 AM EDT
Hello,

Just wondering why the archery tab does not work from ar15.com?  This would be the grey button next to the red online store button that is along the bottom of the tool bar?  It says "page can not be displayed"  I had to ask to get a link to this forum.

I am going to do some reading in this forum before I ask a bunch of dumb questions.

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:06:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, but it doesn't work for me.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:33:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello,

Just wondering why the archery tab does not work from ar15.com?  This would be the grey button next to the red online store button that is along the bottom of the tool bar?  It says "page can not be displayed"  I had to ask to get a link to this forum.

I am going to do some reading in this forum before I ask a bunch of dumb questions.

Thanks!  
View Quote

Hahhahahaha I love it! With all the people we got into shooting/hunting with a bow in the Amazon thread we need a thread just for those people. I love that we got people into a new hobby. Any questions with it feel free to pm me or email me.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hahhahahaha I love it! With all the people we got into shooting/hunting with a bow in the Amazon thread we need a thread just for those people. I love that we got people into a new hobby. Any questions with it feel free to pm me or email me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello,

Thanks!  

Thanks for the offer!

I used to shoot waaaaay back, but it appears everything has changed (in a good way).  I am reading up on carbon arrow shafts now.  I will post a new thread if I have some specific questions.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm- tab is still not fixed.

Does AR15 not want an archery subforum?  

I have read multiple posts in GD where people are having trouble finding and accessing through the red "button".

Hmmm
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Figured they would fix it by now as well - Let me try this:
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#6]
finally made it back in, but the tab upstairs still dosen`t work.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#7]

They fixed it!

Now to get people to try clicking on it again  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top