Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2014 4:17:17 PM EDT
Any reason this wouldnt make a great carp bow for my daughters?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I can see.

I just bought one for my daughter and plan on getting another for my son.

Got a great package deal at:  www.huntersfriend.com
Tuned, sighted in, and ready to shoot.
Free shipping and no tax.

No brainer for me.

Second time I purchased from them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply I'll check that place out. Man the archery forum has REALLY went dead since they got their own board
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the reply I'll check that place out. Man the archery forum has REALLY went dead since they got their own board
View Quote

Yeah I just got into it and thought ARF would be a great source of information... But not o much.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 7:53:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah I just got into it and thought ARF would be a great source of information... But not o much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I finally made an account at archerytalk its great but almost to big and a poor substitute for arfcom.  Maybe I've been here to long but all other forum layouts suck donkey balls compared to here. I really hate how the ee works on AT also being able to bump your crap 4x a day makes it hard to wade through looking for the new post.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'd really like to see this board take off, but I don't know what it would take. Edward Avila had huge plans for it a year or two ago around the time of the archery trade show, but it all seems to have stalled out. I'm having to hang out on ArcheryTalk right now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I just got into it and thought ARF would be a great source of information... But not so much.

I'd really like to see this board take off, but I don't know what it would take. Edward Avila had huge plans for it a year or two ago around the time of the archery trade show, but it all seems to have stalled out. I'm having to hang out on ArcheryTalk right now.

Its no arfcom thats for sure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top