Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2013 6:10:29 PM EDT
Purchased a half dozen Gold Tip Expedition Hunter arrows at my local sporting goods store yesterday. I thought it would be a good idea to check the alignment and rested each shaft on my rest to check them out; well not a single one has the nock aligned with any fletching (cock or hen). Is this some poor quality control or does it really matter if the nock is aligned with the cock feather? Help me out before I glue in the inserts; and on that note what is the best glue to use goat tuff, tip grip, etc?
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The knocks are adjustable turn it until the raised indexing mark is lined up with the cock feather and the best glue to use is Fletch Tite Platinum
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Twist the knock to your proper alignment???
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top