Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2013 3:32:39 PM EDT
PSE Stinger from Cabelas on Saturday.

Had my FIL come and help me get the draw lemgth and draw weight all sorted out. Not as fancy as a lot of the stuff out there, but I liked it when I tried it.

Shot it a bit to test it and shot for about 10 minutes at my in-laws on Saturday. Got bored today and figured it try some more here at my house before I go and practice tonight and try to set the pins.

My first shot, I used the wrong pin and I had to fix a hole.

If the boss-lady starts asking questions, you didn't see shit. Also they sell arrows in packs of 11.

Think it works pretty good

Here's a picture of it. After I shot that group, I noticed the rubber thingy that attaches to the peep sight broke. Have to get that fixed.

Link Posted: 8/6/2013 7:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Free DanTSX - nah, it's good as is.
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#2]
congrats brother

get a different peep all together.  Those rubber tube peeps are dangerous, luckily it didn't break and snap back into your eyeball
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the new bow.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
congrats brother

get a different peep all together.  Those rubber tube peeps are dangerous, luckily it didn't break and snap back into your eyeball
View Quote

With all of the different things that can come apart forcefully on a compound bow shooting carbon arrows, I decided that I'm wearing eye pro when shooting.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thought it be more original than FU AROCK.
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Congrats on the new bow.

With all of the different things that can come apart forcefully on a compound bow shooting carbon arrows, I decided that I'm wearing eye pro when shooting.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Congrats on the new bow.

Quoted:
congrats brother

Being four-eyed has benefits.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2013 6:35:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
congrats brother

View Quote

Never thought those could be dangerous.
Link Posted: 8/7/2013 7:22:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/7/2013 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#8]
LOL @ "Free Dan"  

Nice looking bow, too.  The overly fancy stuff is good for marketing, that's about it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2013 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
LOL @ "Free Dan"  

Nice looking bow, too.  The overly fancy stuff is good for marketing, that's about it.
View Quote

Works pretty good for a $400 bow package at 10yds.

Guess I can step back to 15-20yds...if I want to save my arrows at least.

I hope my archery career isn't downhill from here.

Link Posted: 8/9/2013 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#10]
congrats on your first robin hood.  Now when you get em you'll get disappointed because you'll see $$$$$ go poof.  

look at some Easton Bloodline's  Pretty cheap, little over $100 for a dozen and they fly soooo fast.  Hit hard also
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top