Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2012 8:09:55 PM EDT
I just picked one up with case,sites,arrows, for $ 125.
did I do ok?
I haven't shot in years my last bow was a Bear Delta V.
thanks
Link Posted: 12/4/2012 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just picked one up with case,sites,arrows, for $ 125.
did I do ok?
I haven't shot in years my last bow was a Bear Delta V.
thanks

No Help here?
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a pretty old bow - don't know anything about them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a VERY old bow.  I used to hunt with a guy who used one back in the 70s.

As I recall it was very simple to use & draw weight was easily adjustable by moving the cables from one cam to another on the riser.  Don't quote me on that last part, though.  Having said that it looked like it was well built & simple to maintain.

You probably want to put a new string on it because it might have the original.  It probably wouldn't hurt to lube the cams with a very lightweight oil.

Good luck.

Sorry, the intial picture that I saw online was for a Bear Whitetail, not the Whitetail master so I gave you some bad information.  Sorry.  Nonetheless, good luck with your new bow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top