Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2015 1:04:01 PM EDT
How well do these work for quad loading practice.I just got into 3 gun and I am looking for some reliable training gear
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:15:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rdeschain] [#1]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks those look more like real shells and you get 25 much better deal
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#3]
The Brownells deal looks better, the weight would be more accurate also.  I don't reload myself but when I was looking for the same the Brownell's had been out of stock for a while and the coworker brought me in 12ga reloads with spent primers no powder the next day.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate to resurrect an answered thread but for future readers I have to second the suggestion on the Brownells dummies. I ordered a box and they are the best training tool I have at this point. The "primers" don't last long if you dry fire but the weight and feel is spot on.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top