Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2015 10:49:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sititunga]
CR Speed belts only seem to come with both inner and outer belts.  I have a couple of inner belts but obviously only need one.  Are there any belt makers just selling outer belts?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Safariland sells just the outer.  I think I saw them on Midway.  Hope this helps.  It was an ELS outer.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:35:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Flatland_Shooter] [#2]

My Safariland belt is several years old so this may no longer apply.

The velcro on the belt and inner liner are reversed from that found on the CR Speed belt.   The Safariland outer belt will stick to the CR Speed outer belt but not to the CR Speed inner belt.

I've been in the same situation where I would like to purchase just the CR Speed outer belt but none of the vendors carry them.  Occasionally you may see one selling in various forum classifieds, but that's it.

Might be a niche market if anyone wants to give it a try.

Bill

safarila
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top