Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2014 6:01:13 PM EDT
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Is a light allowed on your pistol in tactical optics class? My only point of reference is the IPSC rule set where a light would be regarded as an electronic aiming device and would throw you into open class.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
no for tactical, page 63

http://www.uspsa.org/RifleShotgunMultigun%20Rules%201-1-2013final.pdf
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I meant under the 3-gun Nation  Region and Club series rule set.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#3]
For 3GN, yes it is.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Why do you need a light? There's only one night march that I know of.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 5:51:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I live in New Zealand. We are adopting a set of multi-gun rules similar to the 3G nation set, but currently it is in its infancy and shot mostly at a local level so seeking clarification on rule interpretations.
Realistically I don't anticipate a lot  (if any) night matches, though possibly stages in "houses", but I am planning on having a pistol built up and it seemed prudent to ask should a rail need be included in the design.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top