Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2014 10:35:57 PM EDT
So I just got my M3000
it has a 28 inch barrel and I need to know exactly what I need to extend the magazine.
I want the extension to be flush with the barrel
I am thinking a Nordic extension but not sure what to get as far as the extension spring etc. to get
if any of you could point me in the right direction that would be great
also what are the best other accessories like safety, bolt release, charging handle, etc to get?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Im thinking this is a good deal
http://moaprecision.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=m3k-cp-parts&cat=3&page=1&search=&since=&status=&title=
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:10:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I always suggest a 12 rd tube from Nordic.  It should be really close to flush with a 28".  Don't settle for an 11rd tube just to make it flush.  Trust me there.

Stock handle is fine.  I run an M2 safety cause it's oversized.  Hi viz front sight is nice.  Loading port work. Cheek eez pad on the stock.  Drill some holes thru the butt pad webbing to soften it up.  Round the corners of the buttpad to keep it from snagging on your shirt.

Holler if you have questions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I just got my M3000
it has a 28 inch barrel and I need to know exactly what I need to extend the magazine.
I want the extension to be flush with the barrel
I am thinking a Nordic extension but not sure what to get as far as the extension spring etc. to get
if any of you could point me in the right direction that would be great
also what are the best other accessories like safety, bolt release, charging handle, etc to get?

I always suggest a 12 rd tube from Nordic.  It should be really close to flush with a 28".  Don't settle for an 11rd tube just to make it flush.  Trust me there.

Stock handle is fine.  I run an M2 safety cause it's oversized.  Hi viz front sight is nice.  Loading port work. Cheek eez pad on the stock.  Drill some holes thru the butt pad webbing to soften it up.  Round the corners of the buttpad to keep it from snagging on your shirt.

Holler if you have questions.

So your saying get a six round extension to make it a full 12 round tube or the 7 round tube not sure what you mean
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:57:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Either run a 12 round tube all the time or be setup for a 8 round and a 12 rounder so you can run 8 round tube on 9 round only matches and run the 12 rounder for the 9 rounds at start matches. You can use a wood dowel rod waterfowl style to limit your 12 round tube to 8 if you go to a 9 rd match and you want to guarantee you dont go over.

Why get a 12 rounder? Look at jessies dash for cash video where he drops a quadload as he picks up the shotgun
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Personally I wouldn't shoot 3-gun without a 12rd tube. I load 4 shells before I start shooting about 50% of the time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Either run a 12 round tube all the time or be setup for a 8 round and a 12 rounder so you can run 8 round tube on 9 round only matches and run the 12 rounder for the 9 rounds at start matches. You can use a wood dowel rod waterfowl style to limit your 12 round tube to 8 if you go to a 9 rd match and you want to guarantee you dont go over.

Why get a 12 rounder? Look at jessies dash for cash video where he drops a quadload as he picks up the shotgun

Personally I wouldn't shoot 3-gun without a 12rd tube. I load 4 shells before I start shooting about 50% of the time.

Zombie in the heartland shoot is 9 round max at any time, if your hardcore might as well down grade to a 8+1 for that match
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top