Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2015 5:08:00 PM EDT
Well I am thinking about diving in and finding a comp to try this out. I'm lacking a good pistol to get a real start but I'm looking for one now. I already on a 1301 Berreta Shotgun just needs a tube and I'm good to go. Question is now out of my two AR's which should I use

1) Spikes Tactical "Crusader" just like it came- with Burris AR-332 3x32

2) Custom build (still waiting on a few parts to arrive)
-JP 20" 1/8 twist with JP compensator
-Spikes Tactical "warthog" lower
-Battle Arms Billet light upper
-Battle Arms Vert Stock System
-Battle Arms pin set
-Lancer 15" carbon fiber hand guard
-Rainier Avalanche charge handle
-Giselle trigger
-** No optics at this time**
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
IMHO, run the Crusader.  Bring 3 30 round mags and 2 20 rounders.  I ran a RRA 16" middy with irons for almost a year before I built my first one.  Shoot the one you've got finished right now.  Just jump in and try it.  Get yourself a Glock 34 and go to town.  That Beretta is a fantastic shotgun - probably my favorite even though I don't own one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Second on the crusader.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top