Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2014 11:31:16 PM EDT
question is for the unlimited class, can I run a ACOG / RMR Combo scope? Basically I want to know more about optics that are legal to use in all events. I have seen side mount Rmr's or other red dot optic 90 degree mounts, just want to run legal and run most efficient in new season.

Thanks for any imput

Mike

Link Posted: 1/13/2014 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Two rifle optics = Open Division. Load up that shotgun baby
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 2:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks so much for the input, my 1st year really stepping up to the plate. so I can use it? and then can I still run an optic on my shotgun and pistol? I can use all the help I can get
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 10:53:18 AM EDT
[#3]
What are the rules on optics in the Tac Ops division for all 3 weapons?
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Only 1 optic on the rifle. No optics on the pistol or shotgun.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#5]
In Tac-Ops Division, are Iron Sights considered 1 optical or can I have a scope for distance with off-set iron sights for close work?
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By J-W-T:
In Tac-Ops Division, are Iron Sights considered 1 optical or can I have a scope for distance with off-set iron sights for close work?
View Quote

In Practical (formally Tac-Ops) you can use the off-set iron sights and still use a scope.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Just to clarify, offset iron sights will still classify you in Tac Ops (Practical) class with an optic mounted. Trying to avoid Open Class for the time being.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top