Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2013 10:01:27 AM EDT
My 3 Gun Nation affiliated club has completed one classifier stage, but nothing has been posted on the 3 Gun Nation website or member section, re: times for comparison. When can we expect official standards times for ranking / comparison?
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
We are meeting with Rangelog this week to hammer out the procedures on uploading Classifiers. You can expect to see results, Classifications and standings posting real soon. We'll keep you updated!
Link Posted: 5/1/2013 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Login and go to Stages. Find your Classifier stage. Then go to the Leaderboard tab where you will see all scores recorded thus far. Not all Standards have been set at this time, which determines Classification, but the leaderboards are now live. Standards will be set by 3GN Pro all season long. - 3GN.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
So I've shot 5 classifiers and 2 Club series matches.
Both MDs have sent all the scores in, and one of them multiple times.
It's been 2 1/2 months since the first 4 classifiers and match.

I spoke to several other folks at the last match and their scores were not posted either after weeks or months of waiting.

Did I just buy a $25 raffle ticket to win a versamax or will scores ever get caught up for the club series?
Link Posted: 8/17/2013 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I've shot 3 so far that haven't shown up. But the one I shot this afternoon is already posted ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top