Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2016 4:34:42 PM EDT
Well it would be if I could hit a moving target......

I hit the first one I was aiming at right where I wanted, then couldn't seem to make enough of a solid connection to stop any of the others before they made it over the fence line.  

Had some fun using the FLIR Vue pro to do time lapse of the hunt as well as get some other time lapse viewing of the area.

More time lapse
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#1]
That is too cool!!!  Thanks for sharing :)
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
With a setup like that, and that many pigs.  You might consider just picking off one a night for a while.  If you spazz out with a lot of noise and wound shots, they will not come back for a while.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With a setup like that, and that many pigs.  You might consider just picking off one a night for a while.  If you spazz out with a lot of noise and wound shots, they will not come back for a while.
View Quote

I have no doubt you are correct and if this was a place I could hunt more regularly that would be great advice to follow.  Unfortunately I only get to hunt it about 2 nights every other month and the land owner would just as soon the pigs get run off any which way possible.  My preference would be with them ending up in my freezer, but I do what I can.
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 12:51:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have no doubt you are correct and if this was a place I could hunt more regularly that would be great advice to follow.  Unfortunately I only get to hunt it about 2 nights every other month and the land owner would just as soon the pigs get run off any which way possible.  My preference would be with them ending up in my freezer, but I do what I can.
View Quote

Tannerite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top