Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2016 3:13:39 PM EDT
I know I won't get a single answer on the Florida Sportsman forum hah but I was hoping good ol' afcom could help me out... I moved down here to Palm Beach from Orlando 3 years ago and haven't done a stitch of hunting since I left Orlando.

I am open weekday mornings now and am looking for some semi-dry public land to hunt on.. I hear Dupuis isn't too bad for hog but hopefully some of you can throw me a bone
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want to hunt Dupuis read this brochure.
They are not open for hog hunting year round like on private land.

http://myfwc.com/hunting/wma-brochures/s/dupuis/
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in the south eastern side of Florida (Sebastian). I don't have the answers to your question, but would like to know the areas you hunted and had success as I am taking my girl out for her first time. I have hunted hogs, but not in Florida.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top