Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2015 10:34:57 PM EDT
I had this boar show up at my place and failed to see him on my first two attempts to get him.  The hunt seemed promising given that when he would show up, he would stay until he consumed all of the corn under the feeder.  After about 2.5 hours in the stand, he finally showed up.  I had dumped a pile of corn on the ground and he walked right up to it and stood still to eat...without a care in the world and that is how he left the world.

The shot entered the left cheek, traveled down the neck and fragments ended up in both shoulders with the right shoulder getting broken in the process.  When he was butchered the following day, only a few tiny fragments of the bullet were found.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:55:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
That was a really cool video, commentary and all. Thanks for posting, and nice shot
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Good shooting
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:03:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Good video, well produced. The shot was anticlimactic though, probably just me-we all knew it was gonna end with a bang-flop.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Not to worry!  I will get with the producers and writers and see about a murder mystery hunt.  Maybe I can bring Arnold Ziffel out of retirement for this one.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The Grendel dropped him.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for sharing the video and story.............hope you get some more soon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 1:15:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Ping....!

Great shot!

Don't forget to post the AAR-BBQ pics.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top