Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2015 10:36:52 AM EDT
I had not been back to this property in 10 days or so and had not gotten a hog there since last month.  So I was happy to see some hog sign and a few hogs on the game cameras.

Lucky hunt for me, unlucky for the hog!

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Liking my 264LBC every day seeing these videos.  Now I just need to get to were the hogs are and get some work done.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I need to find a place to hunt hogs!  Nice shot btw...
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Tex!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Liking my 264LBC every day seeing these videos.  Now I just need to get to were the hogs are and get some work done.  

View Quote

After going through a variety of calibers and choosing the Grendel over the 6.8 (though the differences are miniscule and probably meaningless for basic hunting), I have come to decide that the Grendel is fairly ideal between having the what it takes to drop hogs while at the same time not having punishing recoil.  I love my .308 and .45/70 for hogs as well, but if I can get the same terminal performance with less recoil, then I am all for it as a regular hunting gun.  So you should like your 264 LBC, IMHO.   It is a really handy hunting caliber.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks Tex!

After going through a variety of calibers and choosing the Grendel over the 6.8 (though the differences are miniscule and probably meaningless for basic hunting), I have come to decide that the Grendel is fairly ideal between having the what it takes to drop hogs while at the same time not having punishing recoil.  I love my .308 and .45/70 for hogs as well, but if I can get the same terminal performance with less recoil, then I am all for it as a regular hunting gun.  So you should like your 264 LBC, IMHO.   It is a really handy hunting caliber.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Thanks Tex!

Quoted:

X2 The avatar pig was taken with 6.5 Grendel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top