Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2014 4:17:46 PM EDT
A group of us is looking to go boar hunting.  We are trying to figure out where to go.  There are so many places claiming to be the best, so we are looking for recommendations.  We are willing to travel anywhere in the US, but would like a place where the accommodations (lodge, property, service, etc) are pretty nice and the hunting is good.  Anyone have any recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Size or quantity?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a place I was thinking about heading to.

http://www.wildriverranch.net/
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
We would definitly like to see some, but we are probably not looking to take more than 1 a piece.  We also would like to see some decent size hogs, but medium size is probably fine.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm just looking for some recommendations so I have somewhere to at least start my search.  If there is any place you have been that you recommend I would appreciate even just the name of the place.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
TX
FL
GA
LA

Those are the states ID be looking in.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Uh Texas duh. Everything is better here. I hear good things about wildriver.  I've never been but they are in my area. We have mutual friends that have only good things to say.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got a hunt scheduled in a few weeks at Keechi Creek outfitters in Centerville, TX. Never been to Texas. Never been hog hunting. Hopefully it'll be a blast.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got a hunt scheduled in a few weeks at Keechi Creek outfitters in Centerville, TX. Never been to Texas. Never been hog hunting. Hopefully it'll be a blast.
View Quote

I live pretty near to that place. I have sold hogs a few times to them. Hogs are moving pretty good right now with the weather cooling off.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 4:54:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Got a hog hunt scheduled at Stone Creek Hunting Ranch in MO. Never hunted boar before so hopefully it should be a blast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top