Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2014 7:12:17 PM EDT
Was on my way home from the LGS and received a call.  It was the owner, apparently a box arrived right after I had left.  I made a hasty U turn and beat feet back to the store.  Here is what awaited me,

Inside

And Finally

My All Ti CAN.  This thing is much more compact and lighter than I had anticipated.  It is not much larger than a 223 can they had hanging on the wall.  Now I need to finish my paper work and send it in.  Then the wait begins.  At least I have liberal allowed visitation.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#1]
That is very cool, you gotta post a video showing how it works.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea I will post up another thread when I get it out of NFA prison.  If I can sweet talk the guys at the LGS they might come out with me and run a few rounds through. But if not this thread will be long sent to the archives...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top