Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2014 8:18:23 AM EDT
This is the story of my year so far.

rats

really wanted to question the jagerpro guys

and look thru several thermal options first hand (eye)

rats rats rats
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a hog hunting expo in Waco this weekend?
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I made it today, got to coon finger some cool stuff & hang out with one of my hog hunting buds.
They will still be there Sunday till 4.
I have some friends with thermal & they have ruint me
The booth that interested me was NiteSite with what might be a much cheaper alternative to thermal or NV???
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#3]
That NiteSite stuff looked like a pieced together mess to me, but that is just my opinion.  I am going to save my money and buy the good stuff,  The prices of NV and thermal have been coming down as the technology gets better.  

The show was awesome!  It was nice to actually get some hands on with all the NV and Thermal.  I was particularly impressed with the NightForce scopes as well.  They are really nice!
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Did any of the speakers record the talks for youtube or whatever?
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
When I was watching there was a guy running a camera, he was videoing a coyote call guy at the time.
What all else???
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did any of the speakers record the talks for youtube or whatever?
View Quote

All the speakers were being filmed.  Don't know if all of the seminars will be available on You Tube, but Mr. Guess who did the Hog seminar on Friday said he would post his presentation on You Tube sometime in the future.  Haven't searched for it, might already be on line.  He did a neat presentation on Calling Hogs last year that is available online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top