Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2015 1:41:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m1garand__man]
Hello folks,

I don't remember if I ever posted this on here earlier this year but here is the edited go pro video from my 2015 Alaska spring black bear hunt.

Let me know what you think and enjoy.

video
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Good job, I would love to do a bar hunt some day.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:26:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Waitforit:
Good job, I would love to do a bar hunt some day.
View Quote

its too much fun. I had my s&w 460 on me and wanted to shoot a bear with it this year. Looking back a 35 yard should would have been easy but I wasn't trying to miss my first bear ever. Next year I will try again.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome stuff man.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Fairbanks area?
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 11:19:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Good job!
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Fairbanks. I still need to get out to kill some bou but I know I'm not going by myself much less with out a sled this time of year.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By m1garand__man:
Fairbanks. I still need to get out to kill some bou but I know I'm not going by myself much less with out a sled this time of year.
View Quote

I wish I was still up there. Hopefully I can get back in a few years.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Congrats!!!  That was an awesome video I really liked it, especially since you were hunting on the ground.   Now I have to get a GoPro... Great job again!
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Frank_white:
Congrats!!!  That was an awesome video I really liked it, especially since you were hunting on the ground.   Now I have to get a GoPro... Great job again!
View Quote

I kind of have to when I don't own a stand. All of my hunting is done the hard way, or maybe people call it the dumb way or old fashioned way. I basically have a rifle and ME. No fancy camo, gear, quads, sleds, airplanes, stands, massive amounts of duck decoys, a dog, horses or boats. GPS or basically anything to make any of this any easier. And yes dragging elk parts on flat dry land long distances is a hell of a work out you never want to do ever but I have done that too. Same with duck hunting when your only gear is a shotgun itself. Now would you believe it that I am still successful?
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 4:52:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Good eating spring bear
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By deputytrueblood:
Good eating spring bear
View Quote

Definitely true. We are only a few days away from the baiting season opening.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Congrats OP! I drew my first spring bear tag this year. I hope I get as lucky as you!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice Thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top