Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2015 10:31:08 PM EDT
I thought I was sold on the Primos Trigger Tripod (the tall one so I can stand) and then got to reading some reviews about the legs sticking and lack of durability.  This led me to the Bog Pod camo leg tripod which other than being a little slower to set up, seems to be the better way to go.  The Bog Pod seems more durable and possibly more steady to use for long shots.  I plan to use it mostly for long range target shooting so I think I can ignore the speed of setup.  Is that the only advantage to the Primos or am I missing something?
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#1]
UPDATE: I decided on the camo leg version of the Bog Pod.  It came in the other day and thus far, I am thoroughly impressed.  It is very solid and sturdy and surprisingly light weight.  My main concern was the speed of setup and I think that is going to be a non-issue as well.  

I'm not saying that it is better than the Primos (because I've never used the Primos) but I am saying that the BP is GTG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top