Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2014 6:57:42 PM EDT
Daughter won a hunt thanks to AR15 and Ivan Carter. Had the hunt set up and learned Ivan Carter was going to be in Dallas the day before we were going to be driving through there. So we changed plans and got to go to a dinner were he was the guest speaker. Was pretty cool

Link Posted: 3/16/2014 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Won a hunt?  How'd she do that?  That's awesome!
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mustangracer:
View Quote

She won a photo of the month contest. Thanks to this forum. Then won the year contest and the year contest was a Axis buck or Black buck hunt. Ar15 got her a lot of votes. She killed a 200 lb hog for her 9th birthday with a knife. That is the picture that won.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Its always good to see a firemission work out
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Ivan Carter seems like a really nice guy.

I would love to hunt with him, no doubt.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea he is very easy going. Still stops by and says stuff on my daughters pictures on facebook. Just a nice guy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 12:42:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Great Story.  I was wondering how that all panned out.   Good on Ivan keeping it fun for the next generation.  bet your daughter is hooked for life now. (not to mention her old man)
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a grown man and I'm jealous of her right now.

If I had money and time to hunt elephant he is the man I would want to do it with.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By stuckincal:

She won a photo of the month contest. Thanks to this forum. Then won the year contest and the year contest was a Axis buck or Black buck hunt. Ar15 got her a lot of votes. She killed a 200 lb hog for her 9th birthday with a knife. That is the picture that won.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stuckincal:
Originally Posted By mustangracer:

God Bless America and you sir for raising such a wonderful young lady. I hope you have lots of children and raise them the same way. Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top