Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2017 10:51:36 AM EDT
I've been super busy with wedding and house remodel stuff so I haven't been able to hunt near as much as I'd like but I finally got a chance to get out on Saturday AM (season closed Sunday) and as luck would have it I got my bird.
We called back and forth to each other for about an hour before I finally got him to 20yds.
Beautiful big Hamilton County, Texas Rio Grande with 10" Beard & 1" Spurs

Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats! season here in tn also closed yesterday. Got up this morning and went to a friends to look for a snake they saw and had a gobbler less than 100 yards gobbling his head off over a hill. I had my gun and gear in the bronco and couldn't do one thing about it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top