Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2016 11:29:43 AM EDT
A few pics from Dove hunts this fall.

A few Quail I jumped up walking fence lines last week.

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.

I love dove hunting in South Texas...sure beats what I can do here in rural Central Texas.

I have a friend who has a ranch in the Hondo area and last season they were as thick as bees on the hive.

Thanks for sharing those photos.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sigh. I didn't get to go bird hunting once this dove season.

I never liked quail hunting until I hunted with someone who had (fantastic) dogs.  Then I understood the appeal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sigh. I didn't get to go bird hunting once this dove season.

I never liked quail hunting until I hunted with someone who had (fantastic) dogs.  Then I understood the appeal.
View Quote

I only got out 3-4 times myself, hopefully I can find some time during the second half of the season to get out as there are a ton of birds still here.

Quail hunting is by far my favorite, and watching the dogs work is half the fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top