Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2014 5:57:49 AM EDT
Lets see your duck and goose hunting videos. I mean ones you made not bought Here is the one I put together for the past season. Hope you enjoy. Soon to follow will be the full length one with dialogue and no music for you mobile users.

Enjoy

Video
Link Posted: 1/13/2014 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice video!
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is the non music one just in case you are on a mobile device or device that doesn't support videos with copy written music.

video
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lets see your duck and goose hunting videos. I mean ones you made not bought Here is the one I put together for the past season. Hope you enjoy. Soon to follow will be the full length one with dialogue and no music for you mobile users.

Enjoy

Video
View Quote

Banded bird at 8:52-ish...where did the band come from?
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy

Video

benton lake like two years ago. he was banded only a few miles from where I shot him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top