Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 3:48:23 AM EDT
I hope this hasn't been covered here before, and if it has, my apologies.  I found some old threads but they were a few years old and I'm sure models and featured have changed since then.

So.... What is your favorite electronic call (coyotes) for $100-150?  We have had some success with my friend's handheld (electronic) but I am curious if getting something louder, and placing it 50-75y away, would yield different results.

I can't afford the $599 Foxpro version from all their hip youtube videos.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
In that price range i would look at either the icotec our FoxPro inferno.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Have the icotec.  It works and won't break the bank.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Search for used.  I have two offers right now for infernos for $150.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Old thread but I got a Foxpro Spitfire from Cabelas for $99 over black Friday (I got it for coyote specifically) . Came with 24 calls but can be programmed with anything you want.  Very light and seems to work well (can be loud!). Seems really well worth the price.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Icotec GC500
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 1:43:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Old thread but I got a Foxpro Spitfire from Cabelas for $99 over black Friday (I got it for coyote specifically) . Came with 24 calls but can be programmed with anything you want.  Very light and seems to work well (can be loud!). Seems really well worth the price.
View Quote

This. Got this same deal. Had a few minutes on Saturday and took it out just before dark. Been calling about 10 mins when a huge set of wings came swooping in. Had to take a shot to scare off the owl that was about to carry off my wounded rabbit decoy I borrowed from the neighbor. Obviously didn't see any coyotes, but happy with the call so far
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top