Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2016 2:49:47 PM EDT
Which would you choose for general purposes on a trap line with nothing larger than nutria? The single six does have a magnum cylinder as well as the long rifle.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Heritage arms makes something similar to the Ruger but a lot less expensive makes it easier to swallow beating a gun to shit in the outdoors.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Heritage arms makes something similar to the Ruger but a lot less expensive makes it easier to swallow beating a gun to shit in the outdoors.
View Quote

I currently own both guns I mentioned.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 11:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Whatever you choose plan on it looking rough. Keep it cleaned but it's going to look bad.

Mine stays in its holster in the trap bucket and it still looks beat up. But functions just fine.

For revolver you can shoot the CCI quiets easier. My auto won't cycle with them but only need one shot anyway.
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case, whatever one you care less about.

I'm using a beat to hell SingleSix I picked up a long time ago for $130, and that's ONLY because the gun I used before, an even older Sentinel Deluxe, was throwing more lead out the sides than the end of the barrel!
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]
See if you can find.a S&W 422 or 622. They are so thin and light that you hardly know you're carrying it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top