Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2015 11:52:41 AM EDT
Video Link

This is my first kill with my new 9mm Airgun. Its a Korean-made Evanix Rainstorm in bullpup configuration. I'm using a Pulsar N550 on it for my scope. The gun is shooting JSB 81 grian pellets at 950 fps. I had to make modifications to the gun to get it to shoot that fast. Normally it will shoot the same 81 grain pellet in the low 800s.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool!  should have got the feral cat too though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I wouldn't be at liberty to admit it or post it on youtube if I did.

Florida generally doesn't protect feral or exotic species, but feral cats and dogs are a special category. The law is ambiguous as to whether you're allowed to kill feral dogs or cats unless you can verify they're doing property damage. So the three SSSs are the rule of the day. Shoot, Shovel, and Shutup.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Florida generally doesn't protect feral or exotic species, but feral cats and dogs are a special category. The law is ambiguous as to whether you're allowed to kill feral dogs or cats unless you can verify they're doing property damage. So the three SSSs are the rule of the day. Shoot, Shovel, and Shutup.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I get it.  I recently moved to a new home and have somewhere around 32 feral cats that need taken care of.  It is almost a full time job.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Great shot!  Raccoon are tough (as are feral cats...).  Btw, we'll be ordering a couple of your scope cam mounts for our optics reviews and some airgun testing.

Eric  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top