Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2015 5:35:41 PM EDT
This was the second night out in a row, waiting for hogs that were damaging the landowners property.  I hunt there as part of his wildlife management plan.  
About 11:00 pm, this bobcat showed up.  She didn't respond very well to lipsqueaking and would not turn around.  A nice Texas heart shot presented itself and I knew the Grendel 6.5 would penetrate sufficiently on a cat to do the job, but I pushed the shot and only managed to scare the hell out of the cat that launched herself skyward.
She returned to earth in a more traditional hunting profile and the second shot dropped her.
The landowner was pleased.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:41:27 AM EDT
[#1]
wiked. cool video too, thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
X2 !!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it's jump when you missed, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:56:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, we were both surprised by that!  My surprise lasted longer than hers did, however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top