Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2010 3:30:25 AM EDT
Well I am looking to do some wolf hunting here. I was just wondering what would be the best way to go about tagging one of them.
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 3:40:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Wait............what?

You're allowed to shoot wolves up there?

Take out the 'yotes instead. Got any of them?
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 3:54:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes we are allowed to take wolves and I have took a few 'yotes so I am after something different
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 4:09:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yes we are allowed to take wolves and I have took a few 'yotes so I am after something different

Can you bait 'em? Live chicken on a leash.

Link Posted: 11/6/2010 5:15:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you bait 'em? Live chicken on a leash.

Pg. 18 of the reg. booklet basically says I can't use anything other than a gut pile or other parts of a previous kill that are not required to be slavaged to bait a wolf, coyote, fox, or wolverine
Link Posted: 11/7/2010 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Fresh snow is always a good equalizer.
Know where the herds are.
Keep a watch for ravens grouping on kills.

Always keep your eyes open as the buggers are everywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top