Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 12:00:58 AM EDT
Ok I will start this off with the prego deer!

Attachment Attached File

What do you have?

Red
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#4]
The time/date on this camera is messed up. These pics are from a few weeks ago.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#5]
These 2 are pretty cool, I had a thread on here the year the first one happened.  Something a little strange in the picture, you think?  This was 20 yards out our back door and it made it thru one of the toughest winters I can remember (look at the date and the deer)

Second one is from my best friends camera in one of his food plots at the end of our street.  My daughter has killed a couple of deer in this exact location, zoom in if you don't see it right away.

Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These 2 are pretty cool, I had a thread on here the year the first one happened.  Something a little strange in the picture, you think?  This was 20 yards out our back door and it made it thru one of the toughest winters I can remember (look at the date and the deer)

Second one is from my best friends camera in one of his food plots at the end of our street.  My daughter has killed a couple of deer in this exact location, zoom in if you don't see it right away.
View Quote

He should enter this picture into one of the game camera competitions.   That is really incredible that he got that exact moment.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 2:13:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:17:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/HJF71/019_zps5c45e83b.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/HJF71/560A2511-1A01-49AC-A26A-A413AD3C9CA3_zpsopsemzik.jpg
View Quote
That is an absolutely amazing picture! That is some kitty and you have to wonder what the outcome was.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's a vid I got this past fall.  The doe was standing about 30 yards to the right of the cam.  I shot her at about 40 yards and she ran over in front of the cam and went down.  You can see me in the stand in the background, just under the bent vine.

WARNING - This vid shows a deer die.  If you don't want to see it don't click on the vid.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT5KrphvHCU[/youtube]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top