Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2017 12:17:32 PM EDT
http://www.thedailyliberator.com/atf-declares-ar-15-ak-style-rifles-standard-hunting-activities/
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.thedailyliberator.com/atf-declares-ar-15-ak-style-rifles-standard-hunting-activities/
View Quote

I'd like to see them eliminate tax stamps completely though full auto in the hands of a novice shooter could be quite dangerous .
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Been covered already.  

It's not an official opinion by the ATF, but it is the opinion of the #2 man at the ATF, so it gives us something to look forward to.  But it's not official yet.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Lovely, but nothing will change in CT, where they pass laws that contradict their own state constitution.

"Constitution State" my ass!
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'd like to see them eliminate tax stamps completely though full auto in the hands of a novice shooter could be quite dangerous .
View Quote

You mean like the average Army Private?
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

start calling your congressmen now. Ask them to make new machine guns legal on the nfa registry again too. $25k is to much for a registered m16, when we can pay the tax and make our own  the more call the more it will become an issue to address
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Import the garbage cans .. they are sporting now...  time machine back to 1987 prices
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You mean like the average Army Private?
View Quote

Yeah liken that, but on you're local range, right next to you and you're family.

At least privates are under supervision and are being taught to handle the weapon correctly. I'm all for deregulation but I'd be terrified if any one I know under the age of 30 had a full auto rifle on the range.  I get muzzle swept enough as it is.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Ah yes takes me back to my first UF and a case of ammo for $300 out the door. I would love to get a nice milled spiker !
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm for repealing tax stamps too on everything.

If you don't trust a person with a semi auto, give them a little training on range safety.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah liken that, but on you're local range, right next to you and you're family.

At least privates are under supervision and are being taught to handle the weapon correctly. I'm all for deregulation but I'd be terrified if any one I know under the age of 30 had a full auto rifle on the range.  I get muzzle swept enough as it is.
View Quote

Everyone on the line is responsible for safety. Correct them. Either they unfuck themselves, or you report them to the club and it's on the club to keep 'em out.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#11]
So they are standard for "sporting purposes"
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted: "Constitution State" my ass!
View Quote

I always point and laugh at that on my cousin's license plate when he comes to visit.

Think a black sharpie to make it say: UNConstitutionAL State would be childish and hilarious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top