Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2016 7:42:29 PM EDT
QDMA decided to shut one of the webs most popular habitat websites down that allowed people to discuss
food plotting etc.

If you have content there you only have days to grab it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
QDMA decided to shut one of the webs most popular habitat websites down that allowed people to discuss
food plotting etc.

If you have content there you only have days to grab it.
View Quote

why?

that was a gold mine for them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Dear Forum users and QDMA supporters,

Later this summer, QDMA will launch a new, updated website. At the time of transition from current to new site, the QDMA Forum message board will be discontinued.

I realize dedicated Forum users will be disappointed by this news. QDMA did not reach the decision to discontinue the Forum without careful thought. Like any non-profit, QDMA constantly reviews the effectiveness of all programs, discontinuing some and adding new ones. Each aspect of the website has been reviewed, and some features will not be carried over into the new website. The Forum is among these. All factors considered, this decision is the right one for the organization and its mission.

Though the Forum will remain open until the website transition date approaches, we have closed the Forum to new user registration at this time. Before the end of July, we will close the Forum to new posts but leave it accessible for those who would like to retrieve useful information.

As before, we welcome you to continue to learn from and interact with QDMA through our website, social media outlets, volunteer Branches, local and national events, Deer Steward courses, e-mail newsletters, and magazine.

If you have questions or comments for QDMA about the Forum closure, feel free to call me personally at 800-209-3337.

The Internet and web communications are constantly changing. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support as we upgrade the QDMA website.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Sucks.

I'm just getting started in management and that site has been a great resource.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
this is a huge loss and a bad decision by the QDMA. this was their gateway drug for people wanting to get started in QDM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top