Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2016 9:25:50 PM EDT
I've been wanting a 25-06 for a while so a local store had the Savage Axis ll in stock and it followed me home.  It's a lot lighter than my 7mm Rem mag I've been hunting with the last few seasons, but should still do the job easily.  I know two people that have the Axis first model one in 223 and another in 22-250 both love them and I know they are accurate as well from shooting them.  Has anyone else had one of these rifles in 25-06?  It came with a Weaver Kaspa scope and has really good eye relief to my surprise.  I'm looking forward to putting it through the ringer.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
A good friend bought one for his wife. It shoots great but the trigger is pretty rough on it. I love the 25-06,  It will serve you well.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A good friend bought one for his wife. It shoots great but the trigger is pretty rough on it. I love the 25-06,  It will serve you well.
View Quote

Pretty sure the AXis two comes with the accutrigger.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:34:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Rifle does have the Accutrigger, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.  Been moving and working since I picked up the rifle.  I haven't shot it but my brother in law is already telling me "we need to go shoot some coyotes before deer season starts in the fall".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top