Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2016 7:58:50 PM EDT
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I may travel down the road.

I was looking at a Remington 700 ACC, Savage 11 Hog Hunter in 308, and Ruger American 6.5 Creedmoor Predator.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think that there are any
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
off topic but...

Try a hog hunter before you order one.  I have one.  Its wonderfully accurate and I like the short heavy barrel.  BUT.... Loading the internal single stack magazine is a pain in the ass,  Its a terrible design.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
off topic but...

Try a hog hunter before you order one.  I have one.  Its wonderfully accurate and I like the short heavy barrel.  BUT.... Loading the internal single stack magazine is a pain in the ass,  Its a terrible design.
View Quote

I have read many things and for about $300 I can convert it to take 10 round AI Mags and have a new stock on it.  I"ll probably leave it alone for a while.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Ohio does not prohibit suppressors or bolt action rifles but when deer hunting, only specific straight walled pistol cartridges are permitted during gun season.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top