Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2015 4:59:50 PM EDT
I am looking for a good set of camo coveralls for hunting. Lightweight, windproof, and breathable. I want them light weight so that I can use them all season, and just layer when it gets really cold.

What are ya'll using?
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Give this a try for all of your cold to frigid hunting needs.

Mine has been getting a workout this season.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Any coveralls seem to cover your needs...

If you need them to be light weight, it doesn't really matter.  Get something that fits loose and is the camo you like.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Or get one of those mesh leaf  jacket and pant combo, wear them over whatever you want all season
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#4]
i prefer carhartt overalls....the non insulated ones.  Its the only fabric ive found, for around here, that burs and stickers wont attach to.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I use the Scent-lok Savanna coveralls.  Usually cost about $180.  Bought mine for $80 on ScentLok.com and free shipping.
sign up for their newsletter, check their site regularly for clearance & closeout items.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a thin mesh fabric camo hooded poncho. Great for the hot desert and can layer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top