Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2014 1:44:46 AM EDT
This is the buck I killed at 720AM opening morning. 260 Remington was used. Split brow tines make it 10pts. Both sides of antlers had holes in them. Yes I have posted these on other forums but it was one hell of a year for me. Largest buck and my daughters first hunt.

Wisconsin trophy pic.

223 Hog Hunter for this doe. 62gr TSX. Shot a week later with my 6 y/o daughter with me. She absolutely loved it. Blood and all. She helped hand me the legs to load her in the truck. :)

A little scenery. It gets steep in the woods. you can see it in the pic just a little bit.

Blood trail.

Dead critter.

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Epic buck man. Thank for keeping the tradition alive. I hope many successful future hunts for you and your kin
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job twice. Very nice buck- especially compared to what we usually kill in the South.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 4:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Got to love those big northern bucks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 3:22:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice buck. He has a good looking heavy rack. Congrats. Congrats on getting your daughter into hunting as well. My 7 year old son is all for it but my 5 year daughter so far doesn't get very interested in any of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top