Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2014 9:21:38 AM EDT
I've wanted one (okay a few) game cameras as I now live and hunt on 15 acres. I did a bunch research and decided to get a "nicer" one and then will spend less to get a few more. Checked here, checked the reviews, and finally decided to go with the Browning Strike Force Sub Micro 10MP.

Wife (no pics) agreed that since hunting season is already in swing she'd give it to me early. What are any thoughts, experiences, knowledge of this camera?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't used that specific model.

But I have used lots of different ones over the years.

And I have had really good luck with the Primos cameras. It's about all I use and most can be found around he $100 mark....

Just in case you were still trying to decide.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't used that specific model.

But I have used lots of different ones over the years.

And I have had really good luck with the Primos cameras. It's about all I use and most can be found around he $100 mark....

Just in case you were still trying to decide.

View Quote

Cool, thanks. Yeah, I'll be looking to stay under 100 from now on. These will double as perimeter cams on my property as well.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got the Browning Strike Force Infrared Game Camera 10 Megapixel Camo. It's not the sub micro, but should be substantially the same, I believe. I'm happy with it.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:01:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Wow, that looks amazing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright, here are a few pics

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#6]
For the money browning cameras are very very hard to beat right now.   Great quality. Just remember to stay away from wild game innovation
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For the money browning cameras are very very hard to beat right now.   Great quality. Just remember to stay away from wild game innovation
View Quote

Is that a brand?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is that a brand?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a brand?

Yes, yes it is.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow, those pics are really nice! Glad to hear the game cam is operational.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:39:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wow, those pics are really nice! Glad to hear the game cam is operational.
View Quote

That's right over where my climbing stand is. Too bad I've spent all these days at work and not out there.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I've been using Covert cams and really like them. I was just checking out the Browning cams and they look good to go... I like the battery life of the Covert better though.

If you haven't already, check out trailcampro.com; they exhaustively test trail cams and you can really compare each make and model.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

And Moultree. Nice pics for a while but junk for the long haul.

Nice pics from that Browning!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top