Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2014 10:11:58 PM EDT
For an area that is 300y across and 500y wide.   Thinking about getting the panoramic lens for it.  

Anyone here have exp w it?   Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Will be used to scout an area I want to hunt.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#1]
look at some of the newer Moultries. I think I have an M-880 or something like that which has all the usual camera functions plus a plotwatcher function. Its my best camera of the 15+ I have used over the last 2 or three years. All of my primos-dead, wildgame innovations-dead,  a few off brands-dead. Moultrie is my recommendation

eta- this is the place for game camera questions
http://www.chasingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=20338
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
look at some of the newer Moultries. I think I have an M-880 or something like that which has all the usual camera functions plus a plotwatcher function. Its my best camera of the 15+ I have used over the last 2 or three years. All of my primos-dead, wildgame innovations-dead,  a few off brands-dead. Moultrie is my recommendation

eta- this is the place for game camera questions
http://www.chasingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=20338
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
the plot watchers are a great tool to keep you from wasting time on dead areas. good luck
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Recommend looking at the stealth cam g42ng.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top