Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2014 1:31:27 PM EDT
I am looking to expand my network and get some tips. Last season was disappointing and I hope to make up for it this season. If there is anybody out there who can help please and thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you need.  

I am not familiar with Va but have hunted NE Nc since I was 14.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
When I lived at home I hunted northeastern NC. What info do you need?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#3]
What are some good areas? What times are best? What are some strategies that seem to work?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]
In Carolina and Virginia  anything down the hwy258 corridor from north of Franklin va to tarborough nc holds the most deer per square mile and the largest bucks in the area.  

I am a still hunter treestand and walking.  When I hunt I hunt all day unless its to hot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in E City, but do most of my hunting on private lands. Ive heard good things about the dismal swamp permit hunts, but never been out there(its archery/shotgun only, and I don't have a bow and usually have somewhere closer to me to hunt) I cant really help for the north side fo the boarder, but I do have a buddy that is part of a lease somewhere just on the VA side, and he does well every year.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a bunch of family land in southeast va
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top