Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2014 4:23:56 PM EDT
I need some help everyone.

My wife is doing a conference in Collegeville Minnesota in October. We both went last year and I hunted in northern Minnesota while she was conferencing.  It was a long drive so this year I'm thinking about going south into Iowa.  Does anyone have any recommendations?   I'm thinking about a weekend semi-guided hunt.  I have a budget on this, but it's not $3000 for a weekend.  I was hoping for something around $1500 or less for a Thursday through Sunday morning. I've googled until I'm cross-eyed, so I thought some of you guys might know a guy, or know a guy who knows a guy. Any help is appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's what I would do: I'd decide on a general area that I wanted to hunt and then look up local newspaper,farm stores,feed mills,Chamber of Commerce etc. and send a note/letter and  briefly outline what I wanted to do (and WHEN).........and how much I was willing to pay.
 This scenario is pretty common in Wyoming and Montana.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Post this in the iowa htf. There are some guys that live north that can probably help you out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top